Smart Coffee Machine TROFFEE is the equivalent of a High-End Coffee Store.
It offers Profiling, Personalization and Cashless Payment (QR-code, Bluetooth and NFC). In the Mobile App Social Community features are embedded. The Machine offers operators a “Closed System” for all different types of ingredients.
1) Truly the Interactive Smart Coffee Maker – connecting any TROFFEE in platform.
2) 1-Tap away from your smart phone with menu of personalization in the cloud.
3) Coffee YOURWAY with many kind of ingredients as flavor(s) and topping(s).
4) 2 Fresh Beans canisters – basically the equivalent of high-end product outlets.
5) “Closed stock system” recording + feeding the (back office) operating system; assuring no more other kind of beans inside –what is only vendor approved.
6) ‘Social interactions with “Share-2-Care”, Care-2-Share” ‘ even think ‘Hug-In-A-Mug’ – indeed making coffee a social community product to socialize with.
7) Consumer (End-User) Platform Interface with various mobile app options.
8) Operator (Vendor) Platform Interface with online/real time updates + reports.
9) Hassle free optimization of vendor sales windows for increase of revenue and lower cost of operations via monitoring into ‘just-in-time’ attendance .
10) E-wallet payment solution + google map finding any connected TROFFEE (IoT).
Orange is the market leader in Romania with 9.846 million clients at 30th of June 2016.
Part of Orange Group, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with over 250 million customers on five continents, Orange Romania offers its clients, individuals and companies, a complete range of communication solutions, from basic services up to integrated solutions for mobile and fixed voice and data and also TV services.
Orange Group is a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services. Last year, the Group presented its new strategic plan “Essentials2020” which places customers’ needs at the heart of its strategy with the aim of allowing them to benefit fully from the digital universe and the power of its new generation networks.
For more information on the company’s products and services, please visit www.orange.ro
Likeit Solution is a software and hardware distributor with a powerful network of more than 2000 partners throughout the country.
With a portfolio consisting of Microsoft, Cisco, Intel, Fujitsu, APC, Asus and many other providers, Likeit is actively involved in the development of services and solutions channel.
We support our partners in the development of solutions based on customer needs through:
– Technical and product support with the help of our certified specialists (Microsoft Certified Professionals)
– Awareness for solutions in our distribution portfolio
– Sales and technical trainings
– Integrated marketing programs
– Strong IT infrastructure to help deliver products and solutions smoothly
– Performant logistics center
In the past 2 years we have also expanded our partnership with software development companies both local and external. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and sole ISV Royalty distributor we can help software development companies provide a complete solution to their customers. With these programs our partners can deliver their solutions the way their customers need it, either as a local based solution or as SaaS with monthly fees.
For more information regarding our company please visit b2b.likeit.ro. To contact Microsoft Team please use email@example.com
IT Six Global Services is a global technology and outsourcing company that delivers innovation through software services.
Having the main Delivery Center in Craiova, Romania and clients spread across North America, Western Europe, the D-A-CH region, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia, and the Middle East, IT Six has become a premier Agile software outsourcing partner for global industry leading companies.
– Application Development
– Quality Assurance/Testing
– Mobile Applications
– Embedded Solutions
– IT Consulting
IT Six optimizes the alignment of technology with business strategy, having strong domain knowledge in FinTech, Telecom, Life Sciences & Health Care, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing and Automotive, Media & Entertainment and Sporting Goods.
Projects delivered include solutions for the financial sector, real-time trading systems, business intelligence and large data analytics, health care informatics, mobile solutions, transport management systems, GIS and navigation software, network security, hybrid Cloud, road infrastructure management, industry-specific solutions, portals and collaboration, ERP systems, e-Procurement and e-Government solutions, B2B eCommerce, document management, cloud computing, portfolio management, market analytics, SaaS and PaaS.
Romania is known to offer the best balance in terms of quality, agility, performance, staff availability and cost in the global IT outsourcing market and IT Six is one of its leading players.
ETA2U is the main complex IT systems and solutions integrator in the Western region of Romania, an IT products and services provider and one of the most certified companies on the Romanian IT market (technical, business and quality).
Constant performance recognition through annual nominations in the national top rankings:
• In 2016 ETA2U was awarded the 2nd place in the Top list of the biggest IT&C integrator based on the turnover among the Romanian capital private companies.
• In 2013 ETA2U was awarded the 3rd place in the Top list of the biggest IT&C integrator based on the turnover among the Romanian capital private companies.
• ETA2U was publicly confirmed as the 1st place in the national 2012 TOP, in the medium-sized enterprises category (NACE Code 2620) based on turnover, gross profit and overall performance.
ETA2U supports the development of its clients business, by integrating IT into every process of their organization, so that IT may become a growth factor of productivity and, consequently, of profitability. ETA2U covers the whole range of needs of the IT system through its products and services, whether we talk about business applications, datacenters, personal computing, printing management and document multiplying, data transmissions, control and security or others. ETA2U’s services and solutions are designed to support the optimization of the business processes of the customers and to bring a decisive contribution to cost reduction efforts, while following the highest standards of quality norms.
ETA2U is continuously rallying to the IT market trends. ETA2U is involved in research and innovation projects at European level and contributes to the development of future innovative technologies and solutions, which it makes available for its customers before they become widely spread, commercially, thus providing them with a competitive business advantage.
ETA2U invests constantly in their human resources through staff specialization and certification, encourages new ideas and adapts to changes through flexibility and ingenuity.