COMPANIES & SOLUTIONS TYPE
Devices & IoT
AMA XpertEye the global leader in Wearable Technology solutions for Enterprises develops XpertEye, a mobile, portable, hands-free and secured videoconferencing solution for smartglass.
XpertEye allows the glasses’ wearer to share his/her vision with a remote observer for live remote assistance, collaboration, support and training. Our solution transports the expert’s eye and know-how where required.
Aiming to become the leader of collaborative solutions, AMA XpertEye developed a strong international presence as well as a close relationship with its glass partners (Google Glass at Work Partner and Value Added Reseller for ODG and Vuzix). Providing a robust and adaptable solution, AMA XpertEye intends to help fasten problem solving and increase overall efficiency across industries.
The main ideas behind XpertEye are to:
- bring the visual and sound expertise and assistance wherever it is needed
- thanks to a mobile, hands-free, simple and lightweight teleassistance solution
- allowing vision and expertise sharing between people wherever they are
Contrary to existing videoconference tools, XpertEye allows the remote observer to:
- See exactly what the glasses’ wearer sees, in real time
- Take and annotate pictures, zoom remotely
XpertEye has a very low latency (0,3 second) and a high image quality to allow an exchange of the best possible quality.
AMA has been working on XpertEye for more than 2 years now. We have discovered a lot of use cases, confronted the field many times and tested our solution in many countries all over the world.
Today, here are our use cases:
INDUSTRY (including, Automotive, Oil&Gas, Constructions, Railroad, Aviation, Appliencies, Defense, Security, Steel Industries)
- Remote Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Remote Training
- Real Time Collaboration between field service teams and specialists
- Remote Expertise
- Remote Assistance
- Emergencies medical services: – ambulances
- Training and Mentoring
- Treatment like chronicles wounds to let the patient at home but still followed by his doctor remotely.
Let’s discover together your use case.
Address: Bucharest, Sos. Bucuresti-Ploiesti, Nr.7A, Cladirea Lamda, Et.2, Sector 1
Phone: +40 728 131 815